Floatology is conveniently located near Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona at the NE corner of Rural and University, in the same shopping center as the Tempe Improv and Trader Joe’s.
Featuring eight private float rooms each equipped with a spacious, state-of-the-art float tank, a changing area, and shower (towels and amenities are included). Float sessions are always only $25 for a one-hour session, and sessions can be extended up to 90 additional minutes for only an extra $15.
Also, ask about our MEMBERSHIP for $99 PER MONTH. Membership gives you access to unlimited float sessions, and free upgrades to longer extended sessions. Memberships will be billed on a month-to-month recurring basis, and members can cancel anytime with no long-term commitment.
Please click the LOGIN/BOOK NOW button at the top of the site to visit our easy-to-use online store, where you can create and manage your account, purchase, and schedule floats using your computer or smartphone.
Benefits of Floating
- Improved immune system function
- Physical pain management
- Expedited healing of bone, joint, and muscle
- Enhanced recovery from physical activity
- Spinal and structural relief and alignment
- Profound relaxation and stress relief
- Relief from depression, anxiety, and burnout
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) relief
- Alleviate migraines and headaches
- Enhanced cognitive ability and problem solving
- Management of drug/painkiller dependence
- Improved sleep quality and duration
- Alternative method of psychological therapy
- Improved athletic performance
- Very beneficial for pregnant women
What the Experts Are Saying…
At Floatology, we offer a number of purchase options – each designed to fit the needs and schedules of our customers. We call it ‘pricing that makes sense.’ From single float purchases, to packages, and recurring memberships, Floatology will make it easy on your schedule and your wallet. Find out more!
|# OF FLOATS||1||1||1|
|FIRST FLOAT COST||$30||$45||$60|
|REGULAR FLOAT COST||$40||$60||$80|