Float Tank Therapy & Spa
Floatology is conveniently located near the Tempe Improv in Tempe, Arizona at the corner of Rural and University. Become a member for only $35/mo, includes one 60 minute float per month, and access to other specials and discounts. Additional floats are $25 for members, and members can bring family and friends for only $25.
Also, ask about our UNLIMITED Float memberships for $149.
Members also receive a free premium tri-blend Floatology t-shirt. Visit our online store for more details and to schedule a float!
Benefits of Floating
- Improved immune system function
- Physical pain management
- Expedited healing of bone, joint, and muscle
- Enhanced recovery from physical activity
- Spinal and structural relief and alignment
- Profound relaxation and stress relief
- Relief from depression, anxiety, and burnout
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) relief
- Alleviate migraines and headaches
- Enhanced cognitive ability and problem solving
- Management of drug/painkiller dependence
- Improved sleep quality and duration
- Alternative method of psychological therapy
- Improved athletic performance
- Very beneficial for pregnant women
What the Experts Are Saying...
"- Sven-Ake Bood, PHD, Department of Psychology – Karlstad University of Sweden
Relaxing in a weightless state in the silent warmth of a floatation tank activates the body’s own system for recuperation and healing."
"- Michael Hutchison, Excerpt from The Book of Floating: Exploring the Private Sea (page 48)
It has been estimated that some 90 percent of all of the activity affecting our central nervous system is related to gravity."
"- Peter Suedfeld & Roderick A. Bow, From the 1999 study - Psychology & Health Volume 14, (page 545-566)
Floating has been shown to elicit consistent decreases in “Plasma and urinary cortisol, ACTH, aldosterone, renin activity, epinephrine, heart rate, and blood pressure, all directly associated with stress."
"- Dr. Peter Suedfeld
Floating, has shown itself promising in tackling problems involving the autonomic nervous system, such as insomnia, stress symptoms, dysfunctions of the skeleto-muscular system, chronic headache."
At Floatology, we offer a number of purchase options – each designed to fit the needs and schedules of our customers. We call it ‘pricing that makes sense.’ From single float purchases, to packages, and recurring memberships, Floatology will make it easy on your schedule and your wallet. Find out more!
|# OF FLOATS||1||1||1|
|FIRST FLOAT COST||$30||$45||$60|
|REGULAR FLOAT COST||$40||$60||$80|